Katherine A. Sydnor, DPM, FACFAS
Podiatrist in Boothwyn, PA and Newark, DEFoot and Ankle Associates, LLP
Professional Activities/ Career Highlights
- Educational Faculty: Christiana Care Health System
- Member: American Podiatric Medical Association and Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Society
- Member: American Diabetes Association (ADA) and American Public Health Association (APHA)
- Crozer-Keystone Health System
- Christiana Care Health System
- Board Certified: American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow: American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Undergraduate: Villanova University, B.S., Biology
- Medical School: Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine - DPM
- Residency: Podiatric Medicine & Surgery: Crozer-Keystone Health System (formerly, Metropolitan Hospital, Parkview Division)
Awards, Honors, Research and Publications
Dr Sydnor has been given the Earl G. Kaplan Award for clinical excellence from the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons.
She was a scholarship athlete at Villanova University where she participated for all 4 years on the women's track team.
Dr Sydnor has written and published articles on Surgical Techniques, Sports Injuries, and Children's Foot Disorders.
Attended the Goldfarb, 40th Annual Clinical Conference, November 9-11, 2012, Valley Forge, Pa.
My background as a champion hurdler in both high school an college has given me a lifelong interest in athletics and team sports. We have an active family and enjoy the many team sports my children are involved in.