Richard J. Conti, DPM, FACFAS
Podiatrist in Boothwyn Jennersville and Kennett Square, PA and Newark, DEFoot and Ankle Associates, LLP
- Kennett Square
Professional Activities/ Career Highlights
- Educational Faculty: Christiana Care Health System
- Member: American Podiatric Medical Association, (APMA) and Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Society, (PPMS)
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
- Crozer-Keystone Health System
- Christiana Care Health System
- Board Certified: American Board of Podiatric Surgery, (ABPS)
- Fellow: American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons, (ACFAS)
- Certification: Ankle Arthroscopy
- Undergraduate: Mount St. Mary's College: B.S., Biology
- Medical School: Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine (now Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine-TUSPM)-Doctor of Podiatric Medicine- DPM
- Residency: Podiatric Medicine & Surgery: Crozer-Keystone Health System (formerly, Metropolitan Hospital, Parkview Division)
- Preceptorship: Foot & Ankle Surgery: Yale Podiatry Group, Ansonia, Ct.
Awards, Honors, Research and Publications
Dr Conti has always been active in the training of Surgical Residents at various hospitals and has gained recognition for his efforts on behalf of the Foot & Ankle Surgery residency program at Christiana Care in Wilmington, Delaware. He has lectured extensively on various surgical topics, including Ankle Arthroscopy.
Attended The Podiatry Institute, Complications of Foot Surgery Podiatric Conference, September 21-23, 2012, Philadelphia, Pa.
In my spare time, I enjoy traveling, golf and various activities with my wife and children.